Sunday, June 15, 2014

A whole year?!

Wow! I guess it's been a while since I updated. I guess i didn't feel like blogging any of my dreams in 2013. I can't believe I missed a whole year. Time sure flies!

I dreamed a lot in 2013 I just didn't post them in here. I've got a whole ipad full of weird 2013 dreams. 

I dreamed about blue flowers a lot. There as one dream about a girl who had to hide in a field of blue flowers. There were all kinds of flowers in that field, but all of them were blue. She hid in the tall, sky blue ones in the back, because those were her favorite. There were devils looking for her but they couldn't see her in the flowers. And then an angel appeared next to her, crouched down with her in the field, giving her advice.

There was another dream where I was driving to portland and as I drove through Salem there were really tall trees with dark wood and bright sky blue flowers blossoming on them. 

2013. The year of blue flower dreams. 

Thank goodness it wasn't fish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment